Friday, January 2, 2009

My Christmas Goodies

So who knew that Santa shops at garage sales?  He found me some goodies that I just love!I got both of these cute pics for $5.  I obviously need to rub some acrylic black paint in the cracks- but they are chunky and great. They look lovely in my hallway. 

Before I started shopping at garage sales I shopped at Marshalls and Ross. So I will list the prices of all my treasures on my shelves.  
Chest: Marshalls 12.99, awesome plates: g-sale $1 each, vases: g-sale $1 each, pot: clearance target 3.75, Elephant: Marshalls: $10,  


Mirror: g-sale $5, treasured pots: g-sale $5/each (retail $80 each), little table: Ross $10, Iron Candle stick: g-sale $1.  

Again, beauty can be obtained on any budget!  I must say though that I am officially hooked to deals- even with pay increases I still prefer the hunt!



No comments: