Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bunk beds with dresser and desk

Update:  Sold initially for $350 before I felt like a shmuck for not giving the non-profit halfway house a better deal, so I ran out and gave the guy $20 back to go toward a mattress.  So I sold it for $330 and feel a little bit nicer. :)




These sets retail for a fortune- my old neighbor bought one almost identical for $1300.   I bought this one for $60.  I bought new boards for under the mattress and some stain - about $35 in expenses.  

The previous child owner colored all over the thing and my favorite writing "I love him so much. Can't he see that?  Why doesn't he love me?  Can't he see that I have responsibilities?"  Seriously girlfriend, if you have so many "responsibilities" you wouldn't have time to write on your BUNK BED - what are you twelve!?  All coloring is gone and it looks awesome.  

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Beeks are you sure you don't want to keep this one for the boys?! So cute!

The Moore Family said...

Yup! The ones I currently have are even cuter. :)