Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sofa set and sectional!

Update: Sold sectional for $500 and am not very happy about it.  They tricked me into selling it for way below my asking price of $600.  But I still made money and I needed to get furniture out for next weekends Arrowhead sales.


I scored this weekend. . .and spent a lot of money doing so. I am hoping my larger investments will generate larger returns.  Crossing my fingers.  I paid $350 for the entire living room set - which included coffee table set, sofa, love seat and lamps.  They are in perfect condition minus a smidgen of dog hair.  Gorgeous!
I got the beige microfiber sectional for $285.  It needed to be cleaned - dogs again(what is America's obsession?).  But otherwise in perfect condition. No stains, no tears, no nicks on the legs.  Next to my own leather sectional, these are the best I have seen at garage sales.  Major score.  

No comments: