Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The evolution of my kitchen.

My kitchen has been evolving quite a bit these last few months.  It started with this.  I bought the table for $75 as a floor model and the chairs for $100 off of craigslist.  It was too big for our little house.  I sold it for $340.
Then I got this little beauty with some awesome chairs that I did not take a picture of for $125 -it is a $900 set.  I bought it in craigslist. . silly Ryan thought we should get a table our whole family could fit at. .wierd huh?
So,  I bought this for $200 on craigslist.   Ry didn't like it and I didn't love it so I resold it for my cost quickly.  Then went back to the above table.  
Until I found this cutie a few weeks ago for $ 75.  It is the perfect size with a leaf for company and six chairs that fit our entire family.  I had to refinish the top and I did a decent job.  The color matches my other furniture perfectly .  as does the style.  Aaahh. . 

No comments: