Saturday, November 8, 2008

Keepers!!

The only piece of furniture that was missing in my home was a perfect bench for my entry. I only buy things for my home if I LOVE them and if the price is right. I would rather sit on the floor than buy a chair I wasn't in love with. I didn't have to wait long after redecorating my front room to get this bench of my dreams!
I stumbled across this garage sale today with incredible furniture at reasonable prices, but not prices I could make money on with craigslist. He was asking a $100 for this bench and I of course asked $50- he said $75. Then I noticed a new-in-the-box printer/copier/scanner for $45(our printer broke two days ago for good and wasn't working too well before that). I got both items for $115(my mom pitched in $15 for an early Christmas present-she already got me an early birthday present, thanks mom). My husband is thrilled with the printer and I am just giddy when I look at my beautiful bench.

As Lauren said, "Wow grandma!! The legs on that bench match our other furniture!" Yes she is my daughter!

No comments: