Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Refinished Table

UPDATE: Sold and out the door within 2 hours of post.  Sold for $190.



This table was my blood, sweat and tears for a week- I bought a belt sander, stain and 2 cans of polyurethane to get it looking tops.  Which if you ask me- it does look tops, definitely a "hammered finished" however, wonderful!.  I bought the table for $40 (plus $40 for the sander, 23 for the staining supplies) and am listing it for $225.  Two people came to look at my couches and gave me low offers on the table when they saw it, so hopefully it will go fast.    It is so much prettier than my own table, I wish it had more stools.  It actually came with five stools which is kind of a funny thing.  

1 comment:

Deirdre Eagar said...

I think thats the table I have. It looks exactly the same. It actually came with 6 chairs. But we have already broken 2, luckily we bought extra!! I love seeing your good buys.