Monday, November 24, 2008

Sofa and Love

Update: Sold for $350.   Funny thing, EVERY person I talked to on this couch was from India.  Then I was thinking, I am almost certain they had couches like this in "Bend it like Beckham."  To funny.  


I bought this set from my mom's neighbor as well for $125.  I had to de-dog this sucker.  For those of you who don't already know, I am not a huge animal lover and I was up to my elbows in dogs hair with this sucker. . .  seriously it. was. gross.  

After washing all cushions in the washing machine, steam cleaning the arms and taking a lint brush to the entire couch to remove hair that stuck in the fabric like needles it is looking pretty great. There is a little wear on the arms, but I figured I would still try for $425.  The cushions are reversible. 

I am not particularly thrilled with this staging job. . but I am tired and need a matching set of  pictures to hang over this bad boy.  This will have to do.  

1 comment:

Becky Filhart said...

Awesome Beck!!! I am so proud of you-and I like the running total on the side-its kind of fun to watch it all unfold from one bargain shopper to another. I am in TX for Thanksgiving and I'm going to show my sisters your sight tomorrow-its too fun!!! Keep it up!!