Monday, November 24, 2008

Twin bed revised

Sold for $50.  


I refinished this bad boy today.  It is looking quite nice if I do say so myself.  It was a challenge attempting to stage this in a room that already had bunk beds and large dresser, so I did the best I could. I spent 13 dollars on paint and then decided to buy another sander- a palm sander this time.  
After watching my brother Josh go through 2 packages of sand paper and 4 hours sanding a mini dresser I felt that I HAD to have a belt sander when I refinished the table and chairs that I have yet to stage and post - needless to say you don't have a lot of control with a belt sander and it made for a very weathered look :).  

Here is the twin bed repainted and repaired(thank you wood glue).  I am starting the bids at $80.  We will see if I have a shot at that.

No comments: