Wednesday, November 19, 2008

When am I going to learn!?

UPDATE:  SOLD for $90, bought for $40.  I feel bad selling it for that, honestly I didn't realize until she showed up, but one of the chairs legs was completely split so I knocked the price down myself for $20.  She was so sweet and did day care and had a sweet autistic son, I should have just given it to her for $40.  


So the not as fun part of my side gig is staging my garage sale goodies!  Usually I enjoy this kind of thing- the actual decorating part is fun, the carting kitchen tables and couches and bookcases in and out of our small 1100 square feet home. . .. not as much.  I resisted bringing this table inside, but I need to sell it and I need to do it right.  Here are the after pictures of the same table listed on your right.  Looks better huh?   All this work better be worth the $75-90.  I am beginning to wonder already. 

No comments: